This how it works: Janet gave me "N"; I'll write ten words beginning with "N". When you leave a comment on this entry, I'll give you a letter (if you want to play) and then you post this in your blog...and so on and so on :-) [I'd seen it on :LJ: but hadn't played then.]
1. Niece! My dearest, darlingest niece.
2. Newspapers. I like to get my news via the 'net (vs newspapers). I don't much like talk radio so that's not a newsworthy source for me either.
3. Nutella. Mmmmm! 'nuff said.
4. New England. Where I live now. Where a lot of my friends are. Not far from the Mid-Atlantic Region which has much of my family.
5. Inspired naughtiness. A phrase uttered by Joe in reference to Monkey.
6. Nail polish. I like the colors from OPI the best, but I have this fun color changing polish as well that makes me happy.
7. Noses. With allergies, my nose is often a focus of mine. I am nice to my nose and buy it Kleenex tissues. :)
8. Neat. As in tidy... as in I am. Also, as in spiffy.
9. NYC. The place of wonderful musicals. And neat people. And a kitty.
10. Nonfiction. Not my preferred reading genre, but still interesting stuff. I had a history teacher in high school that helped me to find history much less interesting than it really is. Sometimes I have trouble remembering that it's fascinating stuff and default to "ew, history".
(Mostly written at night, but I needed another word or two so I peeked at a dictionary while waiting for some files to upload.)
You may get the most valuable status by earning bachelors or master's degrees of various disciplines from the accredited university, DeVry University. The distance learning provides the facility of getting education by joining any distance learning institute. You may browse the variety of free online german english dictionary, having all essential tools. In order to get professional skills, you may get benefits from the online degree as well as distance learning programs of Kaplan University. The language learning software is applied for learning process of any kind of language by employing different tools. If you install language learning software, you may easily translate english to spanish.
Today I'm working from my roommate's office. See, she has a bad case of tendonitis and is working from home right now but they'd asked her to come in today, so we drove (I was the driver) in on my lunch break. I'm sitting in the Red Sox conference room at her office. (Update: She works for Red Hat, not the Red Sox... there are just a lot of conference rooms in offices locally that are named "Red Sox".)
[Dad - I thought you'd get a kick out of that.]
I have a whole conference room to myself. It has the same phones as my previous job (which amuses me for some reason).
Ok, back to working!
"Stress is inner biofeedback, signaling you that frequencies are fighting within your system. The purpose of stress isn't to hurt you, but to let you know it's time to go back to the heart and start loving."
More good news from my stepmom on Dad's second procedure:
Procedure is done and things seems to be fine. The reason they couldn't do this artery two weeks ago is because the problem was located in the area where the artery splits into a "Y". The procedure today cleared the clog on one side of the "Y" and cleared and placed the stent on the other side of the "Y".
Now if she would be in less pain, then things would be pretty good indeed!