1. When will _I find a spiffy new job because I'm ready!_?
2. _HP6 and Star Trek_ was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched. (Monk starts up again soon. Glee isn't out yet. Books have been ok, but not really gripping lately.)
3. Everything has its beauty but _some things are better enjoyed from afar (some flowers, for example)_.
4. _An Italian sub_ is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your _good wishes for my health and I'll give you the same_.
6. _Where I am_ is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _helping September pack_, tomorrow my plans include _moving September's stuff and a birthday party in the evening_ and Sunday, I want to _veg_!
In other news, my stepbrother and his partner moved into their new housing and are getting comfy there. The family visit was good - I didn't make it whale watching, but they saw a *bunch* of whales, so yay! Tomorrow I might get the boxes of stuff that I mentioned previously. I'm curious what's in there! I had a pre-phone screen today. Hopefully they like my resume and call back again. There were a bunch of other jobs I applied for this week that seemed like good fits so I'm thinking good thoughts about them all.