1. He was a _cross between a tongue-tied teen and a confident man and that's what won my heart_.
2. _The coming of Autumn_ is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend _is always in my heart_ (all of them are).
4. _I don't feel like what I thought 45 would feel like_ to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be _deceiving (see above)_.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was _Jenn_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a date with my sweetheart_, tomorrow my plans include _some mystery birthday things that he's very excited about_ and Sunday, I want to _see what the day brings_!
Happy weekend, Janet and everyone else! The weather is gorgeous. There's some good news brewing in my future (sorry to be vague, but I hope to have more info next week). My stepbrother and his partner got a pair of kittens who are a bundle of fluffy love. Life is good.