I'm sorry that I haven't been around much. Some days I don't have much to say so I use Twitter/Facebook instead. Sorry about that!
Let's try a post today!
1. _Frozen Coke (think Slurpee)_ is my favorite summertime _cold treat_.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is _Some Kind of Wonderful_.
3. _Freshly laundered high count cotton sheets_ are something I love to touch.
4. The full moon _is gorgeous to behold_.
5. _I could use some breakfast and coffee_ right now.
6. When daylight fades _the bugs come out_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _dinner with my family_, tomorrow my plans include _hanging out with my sweetheart during the day and going to a ball game with my family in the evening_ and Sunday, I want to _go whale watching with Dad and Cathy_!
Other stuff (bullets seemed easier to read):
- My allergies haven't been horrible lately even though I'm still not back at the maintenance dosage on my shots yet. My fibroids are still present and accounted for (I had a gyno appointment this week).
- My dad and stepmom are visiting this weekend and we have a bunch of fun stuff scheduled.
- I've been helping friends paint their new house as well as move into it.
- I've moved into the room that Mary was in at our apartment (she moved out) and have a bunch of art on the walls, but not everything. Things aren't sticking well to this wallpaper. :p
- I haven't seen Terry and the girls at all this week and that's a bummer, though I got the CUTEST text message from L (the 5 year old).
- I have boxes to pick up from my friend's house (my boxes that I stored there a couple years ago) -- it should be a bit like Xmas for me. And then a small pile of stuff to move into a storage unit in anticipation of our new housemate moving in.
- My stepbrother and his partner lost their house and 4 pets to a house fire. They're both fine, but devastated about the pets.
- It's already August. How'd that happen?
Well, blog. I think we have a post. I hope you forgive my absense! <3 you.